CONTINUING EDUCATION 2002-2015
- The fourth session and graduation of the first class for ALF Mini Residency program were held March 6-8, 2015 in McLean VA.
- Dr. James Bronson lectured at the 8th Annual American Academy of Cranial Facial Pain Canadian Chapter on October 24th, 2014 on "Early Treatment with the ALF Appliance" in Toronto, Canada.
- Drs. Bronson sponsored a 4 day Certification Program on Buteyko Breathing with Patrick McKeown October 20-23rd, 2014 in McLean at the StayBridge Suites Hotel.
- Drs. James and Alex Bronson hosted the AAGO Annual Conference in Washington, DC from October 9-11th. Speakers were Dr. Brendan Stack, Dr. Darick Nordstrom, Dr. James Kennedy, and Dr. Michael Mew.
- Dr. James Bronson and Karol attended Joy Moeller's Basic Course in Myofunctional Therapy at National Children's Medical Center in Washington, DC September 26-29th.
- Dr. James Bronson lectured on "The Introduction to the ALF" in Sydney, Australia on September 11th, 2014.
- The second sessions of the ALF Mini Residency program were held on July 11-13th and Group B August 15-17th in McLean, VA.
- Drs. James and Alex Bronson, Tasha Turzo, and Kathy Winslow conducted the Group B Level 1 ALF Mini Residency in McLean, VA from April 25-17, 2014.
- Dr. James Bronson lectured at the 15th Biannual John Mew Symposium on March 24 in Calgary, Alberta on "The ALF and Cranial Facial Development."
- Drs. James Bronson, Alex Bronson, Tasha Turzo, and Ms. Kathy Winslow conducted the Inaugural ALF Level 1 Mini Residency in McLean, VA on March 14,15, and 16.
- October 11th and 12th, Dr. James and Dr. Alex Bronson attended the "Advanced ALF Symposium" in San Francisco with Dr. Dennis Strokon.
- October 4th and 5th, Dr. James, Dr. Alex, and Blanca Bronson attended the Annual AAGO Meeting in Las Vegas. Dr. James Bronson was appointed to the Education Committee of the AAGO.
- September 5, 2013, Dr. James M Bronson will present "The ALF Paradigm" in Bucharest, Romania.
- August 28-Sept 1, 2013 Dr. James M Bronson and Blanca attended the World Dental Federation (FDI) Annual Meeting in Istanbul, Turkey
- August 10th and 11th Dr. James M Bronson, Dr. Tasha Turzo, Dr. Cathy Holway, and Kathy Winslow, RDH presented a 2 Day Symposiun in McLean, VA "ALF The Team Approach"
- June 6 and 7, 2013 Dr. James M Bronson attended "ALF Symposium" Dr. Strokon in San Francisco
- May 8-10, 2013 Dr. James M Bronson and Blanca will attend the International Functional Association (IFUNA) in Paris, France
- April 26-29 Dr. James Bronson attended the Academy of Myofunctional Therapy training program in Washington, DC with Joy Moeller.
- April 26th Dr. Alex Bronson, Blanca and Masi attended the Introduction to Myofunctional Therapy in Washington, DC with Joy Moeller.
- April 18-21, 2013 Drs. James and Alex Bronson attended the Holistic Dental Association Annual Meeting in Washington, DC. Key Speakers: Jerry Tennant, MD on "Voltage" Jorge Flechas, MD "Iodine" and Dr. Nathan Bryan "The Nitrous Oxide Solution".
- April 5-6, 2013 Drs. James and Alex Bronson attended "The Anatomage Users Group Meeting 2013" in NAPA, CA.
- January 2013 Dr. James, Dr. Alex Bronson and Blanca attended the American Academy of Gnathologic Orthopedics in Phoenix, AZ
- November 2012 attended the Japanese Dental Association Annual Meeting in Osaka, Japan
- October 2012 Drs. James and J. Alex Bronson, Blanca, Julia and Karol attended the ADA Annual Session in San Francisco, CA
- September 2012 lectured in Munich, Germany on Transformational Orthodontics
- Dr. J. Alexander Bronson attended the ALF Transformational Orthodontics in Munich
- August 2012 attended the FDI Annual Session in Hong Kong
- August 2012 Lectured in Shanghai and Beijing, China on Transformational Orthodontics
- April 2012 Lectured in Hollister, CA On Transformational Orthodontics "Team Approach"
- October 2011 Lectured in Reno, NV AAGO Annual Session "Platinum Age of Dentistry"
- April 2011 Lectured to group of students at Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine "ALF Orthodontics"
- April 2011 attended the International Association of Orthodontics in Scottsdale, AZ
- February 2011 attended the Annual Damon Conference in Orlando, FL
- February 2010 attended the Annual Damon Conference in Scottsdale, AZ
- October 2010 attended the ADA Annual Session in Orlando, FL
- September 2009 attended The ADA Annual Session in Honolulu, HI
- September 2009 Lectured in Honolulu on "The ALF Paradigm"
- On June 11th Dr. Bronson hosted an Introductory Symposium on the ALF Paradigm in Lebanon, NH
- On June 6th Dr. Bronson hosted an Introductory Symposium on the ALF Paradigm in McLean, VA
- From April 27- May 2 '09 The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Meeting, Honolulu, HI
- On April 23rd Dr. Bronson lectured at the Virginia Osteopathic Medical Association Meeting, Williamsburg, VA
- On April 18th Dr. Bronson will host an Introductory Symposium on the ALF Paradigm in McLean, VA
- On Feb 14th Dr. Bronson's Valantine's Day ALF Symposium will be held in Ithaca, NY
- From January 22-24 '09 The DAMON FORUM, Orthodontic Meeting, Phoenix, AZ
- From January 16-17, 09 AAGO Maxillofacial Meeting, Phoenix, AZ
- From Dec 31'08-Jan 03'09 Dr. Bronson hosted The Holiday ALF (advanced light force) Symposium in Norwich, VT
- On November 22' 08 The Inaugural Meeting of The International ALF Study Club, Duluth, MN
- From September 19, '08 Soft Tissue Laser Protocol. Zap Laser, Phoenix, AZ
- From September 11 -12 ' 08 The California Dental Association Annual Conference, San Francisco, CA
- From September 5 - 6 '08 Advanced Damon Orthodontic Seminar, Dr. Derek Mahony Atlanta, GA
- June 2008 attended The Cranial Academy Annual Conference in Indianapolis, IN
- January 2008 attended EODO (Excellence in Orthodontics and Dental Orthopedics) in Irvine, CA
- January 26 '07 Yankee Dental Meeting Digital Imagery
- November 16-18 '06 Advanced ALF Course, Dr. Darick Nordstrom, Hollester, CA
- November 10-12 '06 Naturopathic Academy of Therapeutic Injections, Module 3, Phoenix, AZ
- September 20-24 '06 The AAGO Scientific Session "The Crozat/ALF Connection" Killarney, Ireland
- August 19 '06 Dentarium Symposium on Micro Screw Indications, Boston, MA
- July 27-29 '06 American Academy of Cranial Facial Pain Annual Session, Denver
- May 12-14 '06 W.G Sutherland Temporomandibular Cranial Dental Study Group, Dr. Jealous, DO
- May 5-6 '06 Head and Neck Anatomy and Injections for Craniofacial Pain, Chicago
- April 21 '06 Nation's Capital Dental Meeting "Application of Porcelain Veneers"
- September 16th -18th '05 Biological Dentistry Autonomic Regulation, Spokane, WA, Dr. DeFelice
- September 9th-10th '05 Bicon World Symposium 20th Anniversary, Boston, MA
- August 27 -28th '05 Homotoxicology Head to Toe, Heel Inc., Bruce Shelton, MD
- July 13-16th '05 The Academy of General Dentistry Annual Session, Wash, DC
- April '05 - June '05 "Homotoxicology" A 42 hour Coorespondence Course, Westbrook University
- June 16- 18th '05 The Academy of Sleep Medicine 14th Annual Session, Denver
- May 13-14th '05 Facilitated Movement Percussion Hammer Course, Las Vegas, NV, George Eversaul
- May 13- 14th '05 Anti-Aging Conference & Exposition, Las Vegas, NV
- April 28th- May 1st '05 W.G. Sutherland Temporomandibular Cranial Dental Study Group, Dr. Jealous
- April 21-23rd '05 The Holistic Dental Association Annual Session, Burlingame, CA
- April 8-9th, '05 Pain Management in Primary Care, Heel Inc., Dr. Juan Carlos Mendez
- December 10-11th, '04 Dr. Omura.s Seminar and Workshop Acupuncture and Electro-Therapeutics
- November 4th-7th, '04 W.G. Sutherland Temporomandibular Cranial Dental Study Group, Morengo, IL
- October 1st - 2nd, '04, Advanced ALF Seminar, Dr. Gerald Smith, Langhorne, PA
- September 9th -12th, '04 W.G. Sutherland Temporomandibular Cranial Dental Study Group, Morengo, IL
- August 6th- 7th, '04 The Alabama Implant Study Group Annual Meeting, Virginia Beach, VA
- July 23th - 24th, '04 The American Academy of Cranial Facial Pain Annual Meeting, Washington,DC
- June 3rd - 5th, 2004 The Academy of Sleep Medicine 13th Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA
- May 13th-15th, 2004 The Holistic Dental Association Annual Session, Alex. VA
- April 22nd-23rd, 2004 Physiologic Adaptive Range Concept, Dr. Gerald Smith, Langhorne, PA
- March 26th - 27th, 2004 The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology Meeting
- March 5th-7th, 2004 The Academy of Biological Dentistry Annual Meeting, Carmel, CA
- February 28th, 2004 Virginia Academy of General Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Charlottesville, VA
- February 20 -21st, 2004, Dr. Omura's Seminar and Workshop Acupuncture and Electro-Therapeutics
- December 6th-7th, 2003, Dr. Jack Haden's Seminar on Trigger Point Injections and Ozone Therapy
- November 16th, 2003, Dr. Omura's Seminar and Workshop Acupuncture and Electro-Therapeutics
- November 6th, 2003 Xymogen Seminar Nutritional Supplements, Bethesda, MD
- October 17th-18th, 2003, Dr. Galvin James Seminar on the ALF Appliance, Toronto, Ontario
- October 3rd-4th, 2003, Dr. Omura's Seminar on Direct Resonance Testing in Dentistry, Phoenix, AZ
- September 26th, 2003 Dr. Harold Kristal's Seminar on Metabolic Typing and Nutrition, San Rafael, CA
- September 18th-20th, 2003, Dr. Omura's Seminar and Workshop Acupuncture and Electro-Therapeutics
- September 11th - 13th, 2003 The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology Annual Session.
- July 24th - July 27th, 2003 The American Academy of Cranial Facial Pain Annual Session, Kansas City
- Saturday - June 7, 2003, A Course in Sanum Therapy in Washington, DC
- Thursday - Sunday, April 24-27, 2003, BIORESEARCH ANNUAL CONFERENCE, Milwaukee, WI "Neuromuscular and TMJ" related issues.
- April 11 -12, 2003 Rondeau Orthodontic Course 4, Wash. DC
- March 29 - 30, 2003, Advanced Lightwire Functional Systems, Dr. Gerald Smith.
- March 28, 2003, The DC Dental Society Annual Meeting, TMJ Seminar with Dr. Defillipo
- March 21-23, 2003, AAFO National Conference in Washington, DC.
- Feb 25 to Sunday March 2, 2003, Cranial Academy 40 hour course in Cranial Osteopathy, Glendale, Arizona.
- Feb 7-8, 2003 Rondeau Orthodontic Course 3, Washington, DC
- January 24-26, 2003, Exploring the TMJ session #2 with Dr. Harold Gelb in Toronto.
- December 13-14, 2002, Rondeau Orthodontic Course 2, Washington, DC with staff.
- November 8, 2002 "Mastering Anterior Composite Restorations, Taking Composites to the Highest Level" Dr. Newton Fahl, Pikesville, MD.
- November 1-3, 2002 " Exploring the TMJ" in Toronto with Dr. Harold Gelb.
- October 11-13, "2002 Orthodontic Summit" Chicago
- October 3-5, 2002, Academy of Esthetic Dentistry Annual Session, Washington
- September 26-28, 2002, Rondeau Course 1, Orthodontics for the General Practitioner "Straight Wire and Functional Appliances", Atlanta, GA.
- September 12-14, 2002 Advanced Orthodontic Orthopedic and TMD Symposium, Toronto, Canada.
- July 26 -27, 2002, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain 18th Annual International Clinical Symposium, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- July 19-20, 2002, Mid America Orthodontic Mini Residency, Toronto, Canada.
- June 7-8, 2002, Mid America Orthodontic Mini Residency, Chicago, IL.
- May 31 and June 1, 2002, 4th Annual Toronto Orthodontic Symposium with Dr.Jay Gerber, Dr. Brock Rondeau, and Dr. Harold Gelb.
- April 26-27, Mid America Orthodontic Mini Residency, Washington, DC.
- April 20th, 2002 "Interceptive Orthodontics Early Treatment" The Rondeau Seminar in Crystal City,
- April 18th, 2002, The Greater Long Island Meeting "Oral Cancer Detection and Prevention" & "Current Infection Control Procedures".
- April 11-14, 2002. The International Association of Orthodontics Annual Conference in Orlando, FL.
- March 1st & 2nd, 2002, Mid America Orthodontic Society Mini Residency in Chicago, Illinois.
- February 28th,2002 , The 70th Annual Nation's Capital Dental Meeting in Washington, D.C.